Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello there!

Well dear me, hasnt it been a while since I last wrote.
Settling into life in Croatia is not nearly as difficult as Id anticipated, thank goodness.
Classes have been going great, and Im starting to learn the language.
Ive signed up for the school musical (against my will, might i add!) and am looking forward to it being performed sometime in December. Maybe, If youre lucky, ill even film it for you!
A few weekends back, Katie, Aidan and Myself spent the weekend in Zagreb for our Rotary student orientation. Unfortunately, the tactic they decided to use to keep us on the straight and narrow was fear mixed with the slightest hint of guilty responsability. Now Im not saying it was uncalled for, or that it didnt work, because I sure dont intend on breaking any Rotary rules now! (Not that I did to begin with, but you get the picture) The only problem is me looking over my shoulder for all the dangers mentioned, the ones that the rules were made for. Im as jumpy as a caged animal!!

On a brighter note, I have been attending Rotaract and Interact weekly, and rotary monthly, and Im loving it. I spend all week looking forward to the Friday evening rotaract meetings, I absolutely adore them.

Now that my first month has gone by, and I went a little over the monthly budget I set for myself, Its really time for me to crack down on money! If its not a necessity, I shall try and restrain myself. (For the good of eurotour, expensive eurotour!)

I am just finishing up my quarterly report, nice and on time like the good exchange student that I am! And this weekend I will be taking a trip out to the coast to drop my lucky host sister off at college!

Thats all for now, and I promise to write more often!
Have a good one
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment