Thursday, March 10, 2011

homeSICK... not actually

So today was one of those days. You wake up feeling absolutely crummy, and you don't go to school. I'm pretty used to these days, as Ihave been sick before, but today was different.

Today, all I could think about was laying in my own bed, eating the campbells chicken noodle soup that is constantly stocked in my own pantry, and being lazy in the confines of my own home. I missed my parents, I missed my dogs and most of all I missed my brother. This was the first time I'd been homesick, and I believe its directly correlated to me physical health.

The worse you feel, the more you reach for things that are comfortably familiar, and the more you realize... Oh. I'm not at home.

Well i guess that tells me a little something about how hard I will be trying to keep healthy on this exchange

XoXo
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment