Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mini Vacation!

Is it just me, or are some of the best times you have while you're on a trip those mini day trips you take? Like this weekend for example, me and a great friend packed up and went to St. Sauver for the weekend. It was just two days, to some small little ski town we may never see again, but it was probably one of the best memories i'll have of Quebec.

Whether it be something small like the pool at the hotel where we had a great time, or something great like the mountains or the small boutiques in Centre Village, it was just a great experience. It's also exactly the reason you aren't ever supposed to say no to anything on exchange. I'm not even on my rotary exchange yet, but I realize that if I had decided not to go this weekend, I would have missed out on one of the best times ever.

This is really the kind of philosophy you should follow your whole life. Its not just something for an exchange student, something for someone on vacation.

Sometimes the best experiences start with the words
"Hey, we should....."

xoxo
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment